The HEN offers multiple formats to achieve Healthcare Provider Basic Life Support (BLS) Initial Certification or Recertification.
ONLINE OPTION: The AHA now offers an online program for Recertification or New Provider. The Heartcode AHA Healthcare Provider BLS online will take 1 hour to complete and then contact. Kstillman@thehen.biz to make an appointment to have the 1 hour skill verification completed.
- Completion of the AHA Heartcode BLS Online program
- Bring Certificate of Competion to skill verfication
- Online Healthcare Provider BLS program via the www.onlineaha.org website.
Classroom format: This is a 4 hour format which is instructor led in a classroom. Lots of manikin time and individual instructor attention. Course appropriate for initial certification or recertification.
- Participants are expected to be familiar with the 2015 AHA Textbook of Healthcare Provider Basic Life Support. Direction for book library or purchase upon registration.
- Participants are expected to be familiar with the 2015 AHA Textbook of Basic Life Support. Direction for book library or purchase upon registration.